Bicol Consortium for Health Research and Development
Oral Research Paper Presentation and Poster Exhibit Contest
Deadline of Submission Is on October 28, 2019
Screening of Research Entries Is on October 30, 2019
Announcement of Qualified Entries Is on November 5, 2019
- a research project completed within the last 3 years, but not featured in the previous BCHRD fora
- a research paper authored by a researcher from BCHRD member institution and funded by the BCHRD core agencies (PCHRD-DOST, DOH, CHED, UP Manila) and/or other local and international funding institutions
- DOCUMENTARY REQUIREMENTS
- For the research presentation; One (1) hard copy and electronic copy of the completed research paper in publishable form
- For the Poster exhibit; One (1) hard copy and electronic copy of the poster and research abstract
- Endorsement form signed by the Head of the Institution
- Applicable research authorization/ clearance/permit:
- Ethics Clearance
- National Commission on Indigenous People (NCIP) permit
- Bureau of Animal Industry (BAI) authorization
- Biosafety Permit
- Gratuitous Permit
- SCREENING PROCESS
- The BCHRD will conduct initial review of submitted entries to check the eligibility and completeness of required documents.
- After initial review, the entries will be forwarded for evaluation to BCHRD consultants which will be composed of content and methodology experts.
- For the Oral Research Paper Presentation, a total of six (6) research papers will be selected for presentation.
- For the Poster Exhibit contest, poster entries that passed the screening process will be selected for presentation.
- Qualified entries will be notified through the consortia.
- FINAL JUDGING
The final judging will be held during the BCHRD Regional Health Research Forum by selected technical experts/consultants identified by the Bicol Consortium for Health Research and Development