The Philippine Council for Health Research and Development (PCHRD) of the Department of Science and Technology (DOST) invites you to be part of its Webinar Series on Intellectual Property and Technology Transfer. The third installment of the webinar series will be providing discussions on the Basics of Intellectual Property. This session aims to familiarize researchers and aspiring inventors with the different types of intellectual property, such as patents, utility model, industrial design and others, and how to protect them.
Atty. Maria Gladys C. Vilchez, Founding Partner of Hechanova Bugay Vilchez and Andaya-Racadio Law Offices and IP Consultant of the Technology Application and Promotion Institute (TAPI), is our resource speaker for the webinar.
Registration is absolutely FREE! Join us on October 01, 2020, Thursday from 9:30AM to 11:00AM by registering through this link: http://bit.ly/iptmIPbasics.
Please feel free to share the registration link to members of your institution and your network.
See you at the webinar!
The PCCI Injap Sia Outstanding Young Entrepreneur Award seeks to recognize young entrepreneurs which are able to innovate ideas to develop new markets, create wealth and generate jobs. The award is open to all Filipino entrepreneurs, 45 years old and below, owner or significant shareholder/management member of an enterprise that has been operating for two (2) years and registered in the Philippines.
See promotional flyer below:
CALL FOR ABSTRACTS:
CHED-CODGE-PSU Regional Research Conference
October 5-7, 2020Theme: Research Engagements Geared toward Practical Solutions
A virtual conference sponsored by the Commission on Higher Education (CHED ROV), Council of Deans for Graduate Education (CODGE V) and Partido State University (PSU)
All faculty and students of Graduate Schools and Higher Educational Institutions in the Bicol Region are invited to submit completed researches for presentation in the online conference. Best papers will be selected and recognized.
Those interested to submit their abstract are requested to follow the procedures below.
1) Submit an abstract of your research not later than SEPTEMBER 21, 2020. Paragraph form, 200-250 words indicating the title of your research, general & specific objectives, methodology, general findings and main conclusion.
2) Below the research title, indicate your full name, email, mobile number, name of your institution, discipline cluster, faculty or student category.
- Arts & Education
- Agriculture, Environment & Health
- Numerical, Business & Accounting
- Social Sciences & Public Administration
3) Submitted abstracts will be evaluated by a review committee.
4) Results of abstract review will be released within one week after submission. Earlier submissions will be issued earlier results.
Reference: D.E. Baldo, Instructor - Partido State University