The Health Policy Development and Planning Bureau, Department of Health and the Philippine Council for Health Research and Development, Department of Science and Technology is scheduled to conduct a one day joint meeting to formally launch the new health policy and systems research priorities for 2019 under the Advancing Health through Evidence-Assisted Decisions with Health Policy and Systems Research (AHEAD-HPSR) Program of the Department of Health on January 30, 2019 at Hotel Jen, Roxas Blvd. Manila.
The AHEAD-HPSR Program has been developed to operationalize the FOURmula ONE for Health (F1) Plus Framework’s commitment to instill a culture of research, strengthen internal analytic capacity in the DOH, and build health policy systems research capacity within the sector. The objectives of this meeting are as follows:
- To present the FOURmula ONE for Health (F1) Plus Framework of the DOH;
- To present the latest updates on the AHEAD-HPSR Program of the DOH (topics and timeliens;
- To provide a platform for levelling-off among key stakeholders on research contracting and management processes in the DOH and PCHRD;
- To orient on the Grants-in-Aid Guidelines of the DOST; and
- To present the Single Joint Research Ethics Review Process in the DOH.